The UNESCO IITE Weeks 2019 program includes lectures, seminars and competitions on topics such as:
1.Using information and communication technologies (ICT) to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals;
2. 3D modeling and 3D visualization technologies for education, cooperation through online (synchronized) video technologies.
3. Application of ICTs for the preservation of the world heritage for future generations.
School teams from different countries took part in UNESCO IITE Week 2019.
GeographyRussia, UK, China
Period of the event2019
1. National experiences, initiatives and strategies in the application of ICTs in education and in promoting the transformation of education using advanced technologies were reviewed and discussed;
2. identified the key trends in the introduction of innovative technologies in the educational process;
3. to promote the development of new competencies of students and
4. exchange of new approaches and practices used in school education to achieve the SDGs using information technology and artificial intelligence;
5. increased motivation of schoolchildren, students and teachers to study modern technologies (including 3D technologies and artificial intelligence) and acquire new skills;
6.revealed and disseminated successful experience in organizing educational activities to address the SDG objectives in the context of the use of advanced technologies;
7. assistance was provided in the formation of ICT competencies.