The main activities of the Center:
1. Implementation of complex research and development projects;
2. Development and implementation of basic educational programs, disciplines (modules);
3. Providing legal protection, management of rights and protection of RIA;
4. Development of information and scientific infrastructure, scientific, technical and innovation activities;
5. Development of partnerships
– 8 projects in the field of data analysis and processing, as well as related disciplines, of which two are key:
1. Predictive analytics of technological systems;
2. System of automatic search for vulnerabilities in web applications.
– 28 unique courses of lectures with a set of educational materials for everyone;
– Consortium in the field of storage technologies and analysis of big data from 41 member organizations (leading universities, research centers and IT companies in Russia: State Corporation Rosatom, Mail.Ru Group, 1C, DigitalGlobe, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics , Russian University of Transport)
Areas of educational activities of the Center:
1. Areas of training and education:
– Big data analytics (400 graduates annually);
– storage of big data (200 graduates annually);
– software engineering and information technology (400 graduates annually);
– subject-oriented knowledge (300 graduates annually).
2. 25 courses of lectures for undergraduate and graduate students.
3. 5 distance courses.
4. 3 professional development programs.
Period of the event2019-2020
Based on the training results:
Sorted out the goals and objectives of digital transformation and the role of CDTO
Learned about the possibilities and features of digital technologies and digital platforms
Developed a digital project in a group format
Received expert evaluation and support in finalizing the project after training.