The Smart City project is aimed at increasing the competitiveness of Russian cities, creating an effective urban management system, creating safe and comfortable living conditions for citizens and is based on 5 key principles:
1. orientation to the person;
2. manufacturability of urban infrastructure;
3. improving the quality of urban resource management;
4. comfortable and safe environment;
5. emphasis on economic efficiency, including the service component of the urban environment.
Period of the event2019
The directions of the use of digital technologies in the public sector, business and citizens are investigated, estimates of the economic and social effects of digital transformation in Sevastopol are given. International comparisons and comparison with the all-Russian level are given. The publication is intended for experts and leaders working in the development and implementation of policies for the development of the information society and digital economy.