– Engineering and technology education in pre-professional classes
– Information and telecommunication technologies in education
– International Baccalaureate: Theory and Technology
– Methods of teaching computer science at the basic and advanced levels
– Mechatronics, robotics and electronics in education
– managers of pre-professional education programs and teachers of engineering and IT classes
– developers of modern STEM (STEAM) education programs
– administrators of information centers supporting the work of organizations
– experts, managers of complex social and educational projects, investment programs
– advisors to managers of various levels
– teachers, tutors
– information technology implementation engineers
– developers of digital educational resources
Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time (depending on the program).
Duration of study: 2 years and 2 years 6 months (depending on the program).
Paid and budget places.
Language of instruction: Russian.
Period of the event2020
During the training, undergraduates:
1. studied the methodologies and technologies of research and modeling of digital space in various fields of activity;
2. mastered modern methodologies and technologies of computer-aided design and development of digital space architecture.