The program includes training:
– digital engineering of production systems;
– integrated modeling of production processes;
– creation of a digital twin of the enterprise in a single virtual environment;
– management of the life cycle of the production system;
– efficient operation of digital production.
1. teachers-practitioners from the real sector of the economy;
2. based on the best world practices in the field of engineering;
3. cooperation with leading foreign universities;
4. an individual learning path;
5. an integral system of involving students in practical activities – Student + University + Enterprise;
6. conducting classes in English;
7. multidisciplinary approach to teaching;
8. advanced teaching methods;
9. Russian-Spanish technological laboratory for spark plasma sintering;
10. Russian-Italian technological training center in the field of mechanical engineering and metalworking;
11. Russian-Swiss center of competence in the field of micro-processing technologies;
12. Russian-French technological laboratory of innovative additive technologies.
Period of the event2020
Students undergo a program in the direction of Industrial Engineering.
Duration of the program:
1.2 years – Master’s program
2. 6-10 months – professional training program