The diffusion of innovation during the fourth industrial revolution is changing economic systems and causing structural changes in various sectors and spheres of the economy. These innovations became the foundation of the new digital infrastructure of society. SPBPU IDE-2020 will bring together experts from academia, industry to uncover challenges and solutions to enable the digital transformation of economies. The purpose of the conference is to discuss recent contributions to understanding innovation in the digital economy and its implications for modern society. This conference will showcase the latest advances in this area and promote collaboration to maximize opportunities for innovative solutions.
Period of the event2020
Discussion of topics such as:
– Regional innovation systems and clusters as drivers of economic growth in the framework of the fourth industrial revolution.
– Digitalization of industry, agriculture and the service sector.
– Development of the educational system and labor market in the digital economy.
– Digital transformation of the public sector.
– Digital transformation of the financial sector.