The project includes:
1. Electronic educational library of digital cooperation: development and implementation of digital educational content on the Internet (400 digitized books, 14 e-books), support for the functioning of the library in open access on the Internet. A wide range of functionality of the library, the presence of a multimedia resource and news feed, feedback from librarians. The opportunity to post your books and the results of projects in the digital economy.
2. Free training in massive open online courses for teachers and staff of Russian schools abroad on the development of digital literacy in the segment of humanitarian education. Dissemination of promising educational programs, technologies and forms of organization of the educational process.
3. Development of a methodology for assessing the level of formation of competencies in the field of digital literacy of teachers and employees of Russian schools abroad.
Period of the event2019-2020
The educational module of the Electronic Library contains massive open online courses (MOOCs) developed by the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, as well as two MOOCs in the field of digital pedagogy and the popularization of Russian culture:
1. Massive open online course “Digital Pedagogy” with a duration of 8 academic hours, the purpose of which is to acquire by teachers and staff of Russian schools abroad the competence of using relevant pedagogical technologies and techniques for organizing the learning process in a high-tech educational environment, as well as creating a single information space for conducting a series of educational trainings.
2. Massive open online course “The values of Russian culture in a multilingual world” lasting 8 academic hours, the purpose of which is both to popularize Russian culture abroad and to demonstrate the digital possibilities of presenting educational information through online courses, which also helps to increase the level of digital literacy students.