A short statistical compilation contains the main indicators of the development of the digital economy in Russia. It provides information on the use of information and communication technologies (ICT) by the population and in business, the development of the electronic state. Indicators are presented that characterize the digital economy personnel, the telecommunications market, and the activities of the ICT sector. indicators are international comparisons.
Period of the event2019-2020
The collection uses materials:
1. The Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of Russia,
3. Ministry of Education and Science of Russia,
4. Bank of Russia,
8. International Telecommunication Union,
9. World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO),
10. Development of the Institute for Statistical Research and Economics of Knowledge, National Research University Higher School of Economics.