On Monday, November 16, an online training course for everyone on the digital economy will be held on the topic “The experience of Russian universities in the development of educational formats and technologies”, intended for teachers of Russian schools.
Start at 11:00 (Moscow time).
Among the speakers are recognized experts in the digital economy:
- Roman OlegovichGogolev, Competence Manager of the Manufacturing Team Challenge of the WorldSkills International movement in Russia, director-organizer of the International Center for the Development of FutureSkills: NEFU, a leading teacher and developer of standards / methods / programs for the WorldSkills Academy, North-Eastern Federal University named after M.K. Ammosova
- Alexander SergeevichFadeev, Vice-Rector for Digitalization, Candidate of Technical Sciences, National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Ruslan KhalikovichKarimov, Associate Professor, Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Sterlitamak Branch of the Bashkir State University
- Sergey ViktorovichVishnyakov, Director of the Institute of Information and Computing Technologies, Head of the Department of Computers, Systems and Networks, Candidate of Technical Sciences, National Research University “MPEI”
The main topics of the webinar:
- Skills for the future and end-to-end education
- Blended learning technical disciplines
- Virtual and Augmented Reality as End-to-End Technologies of the Digital Economy
- The use of digital technologies and tools in school lessons
- Gamification in the organization of online education in a general education institution.
- Electronic Game School Platform (http://www.eplayschool.ru/)
Project website https://knowledgeup.online/. To participate, you have to register and receive a link to the webinar to be held on the Webinar.ru platform. Participation is free! Speakers will speak in Russian. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of additional professional education.
General technical recommendations for connection:
Minimum Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, macOS 10.10, iOS 10, Android 5
- 6th Gen Intel Core i5 processor or equivalent, 8 GB RAM
- Using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers
- Wired internet is preferred over Wi-Fi
- Headphones or speakers (for listening to the webinar)
- More information on the link https://knowledgeup.online/webinars/