An online training course on the topic “Modern tools and learning technologies, the possibility of their application in educational institutions”
Tomorrow, November 11, an online training course will start with the topic “Modern tools and learning technologies, the possibility of their use in educational institutions”, intended for teachers of Russian schools in the CIS countries.
Start at 13:00 (Moscow time).
Among the speakers are recognized experts in the field of digital economy, including:
- Roman OlegovichGogolev, Competence Manager of the Manufacturing Team Challenge of the WorldSkills International movement in Russia, director-organizer of the International Center for the Development of FutureSkills: NEFU, a leading teacher and developer of standards / methods / programs for the WorldSkills Academy, North-Eastern Federal University. M.K. Ammosova
- Alexander SergeevichFadeev, Vice-Rector for Digitalization, Candidate of Technical Sciences, National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Ruslan KhalikovichKarimov, Associate Professor, Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Sterlitamak Branch of Bashkir State University
- Sergey ViktorovichVishnyakov, Director of the Institute of Information and Computing Technologies, Head of the Department of Computers, Systems and Networks, Candidate of Technical Sciences, National Research University “MPEI”
- Igor GennadievichAltsybeev, Researcher, Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Saint Petersburg State University
- Viktoria AndreevnaKlyueva, Project Manager, Research and Education Center, Moscow State Technical University N.E.Bauman
The main topics of the webinar:
- Skills for the future and end-to-end education
- Blended learning technical disciplines
- Virtual and Augmented Reality as End-to-End Technologies of the Digital Economy
- Carrying out events in the field of information and telecommunication technologies for senior students
- Data analysis from the Large Hadron Collider
- The use of digital technologies and tools in school lessons
- Gamification in the organization of online education in a general education institution.
- Electronic Game School Platform (http://www.eplayschool.ru/)
To participate, you have to register and receive a link to the webinar to be held on the Webinar.ru platform. Speakers will speak in Russian. Participation is free!
General technical recommendations for connection:
- Minimum Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, macOS 10.10, iOS 10, Android 5
- 6th Gen Intel Core i5 processor or equivalent, 8 GB RAM
- Using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers
- Wired internet is preferred over Wi-Fi
- Headphones or speakers (for listening to the webinar)
- More information on the link: https://knowledgeup.online/webinars